Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello!

This blog has grown out of my own need to remember stuff. It started as an internal blog at work. Many times I found my self wishing that I could access my work's Sharepoint blog from outside of work. Well that's not going to happen, so here I am.

The intention of this blog is to post bits of computer programming knowledge. I am a software engineer (developer/programmer, whatever) by day. I use C, C++, C#, and Python on a regular basis. Most of my blog entries will be about technologies related to these languages, although I may make an occasional disparaging remark about Perl.

I will be, at first, taking post from my internal work blog and re-publishing them here. After that I will mostly publish here, unless of course it is work related.

No comments:

Post a Comment